Wednesday, April 30, 2014

MONDAY MANICURE--MINT APPLE BY SINFUL COLORS-NOTD

Hey Guys!



I am back with another NOTD Post,Mint green is one of my all time favorite color and i cannot resist anything mint Specially a Nail polish.


I am wearing Mint Apple By Sinful Colors. This Nail Polish is Love at first site.It is Soft pearly mint green color,I love how it reflects in sunlight. I have a lot of mint green polishes from different brands but all of them are cream finishes this one has crushed amazing Pearly finish and it looks perfect on my skin tone I am NC-20 in MAC if your wondering :).



I applied 2 coats without any base-coat or top coat,I like how it dries up pretty quickly and the application is very smooth.Two coats are pretty opaque for me.
I love this color for summer and i am definitely gonna wear this a lot in this summer i got mine from Walgreens for 1.99$ (200 PKR)

Have a nice weekend guys

ENJOY!

Mariam Haq





No comments:

Post a Comment