Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush In Candy Coral--REVIEW & SWATCH

Hey Guys!


Today i am reviewing Maybelline's Dream bouncy blush in Candy Coral LINK!. I have seen these blushes a lot on YouTube and i have heard a lot of mixed reviews about this product. People either love it or hate it.I got mine from Walgreens for 7.99$. As far as i know these are not yet available in Pakistan but i could be wrong. if you guys know of a place then please share it with us in the comment below.


Description:
Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush's unique bouncy texture gives you the freshest flush ever! The revolutionary powder-gel formula is lightweight like a powder, yet it melts seamlessly into skin like a cream, for a sheer wash of bouncy-fresh color that lasts!


Directions:
For the most natural look, use fingertips to apply one layer of blush to apples of cheeks in a circular motion. For more intense color, continue to apply additional layers.


My Thoughts:

They have 10 shades in these blushes and i have been loving everything coral lately so i picked candy coral for myself. I just got one color because i was not sure if i would like it or not. The packaging is just alright.I like the fact that it has a clear top so you don't have to turn and see the label every time you want to apply it.The texture is weirdly cool. You can press the surface and you'll see a dent  from your finger, but then after you smooth it with your finger it bounces back.The texture is very close to play-do.

I like this product. It's different with the mousse like creamy texture but goes on as easy as a powder.I apply it with my fingers.The color candy coral is not very pigmented as you guys can see in the picture but it gives my cheeks a very nice flush of color for a natural look and is not very bright.Candy coral is a very beautiful everyday blush color.I have been using this blush on and off for the last 1 month with BB Cream and i have been liking it a lot the color reminds me of ELF's Peachy Keen Blush but lighter LINK!. I love how it photographs in the sunlight.You have to use your fingers with applying this blush. The staying power of this blush is 3 to 5 hours - not very impressive,But you can reapply it whenever you want with your fingers. I love that you can easily build far more intensity and these blushes are easy to blend. I would certainly consider trying additional shades in the future, but only if I caught them on sale and I think I would only try the other darker shades in the range.

You Might Like It If:

You want a light natural cream blush.
You have no problem applying it with your fingers.


You Might Not Like It If:

You want your blush to last long
If you have darker skin tone.

MY RATING 3 OUT OF 5.


LOVE
Mariam Haq


No comments:

Post a Comment