Monday, April 28, 2014

REVIEW & SWATCH: Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Silhoutte

Hey Guys!

Today i am reviewing Revlon Color stay Ultimate Suede lipstick.The Color i have is called Silhouette and it is a very pinkish natural color. I got mine from ULTA for 9.99$.



What Revlon Claims:

- Instant Moisture
- All-day Color
- Shea butter, Aloe
- Soft suede finish
- Available in 20 shades





My Opinion:

I Like the color a lot and Revlon is one of my favorite brands. This lipstick feels very velvety on the lips.It goes a lot lighter than i anticipated it to go on. I have to put on a lot of product it seems to be more build-able but i like the finish. It's  not matte and not shiny, its actually kind of a velvety Suede like it claims .
It doesn't say how many hours its supposed to last but it lasts me 6 to 7 hours and it is not transferable after the first hour.It sinks into your lips and the finish changes to slightly matte but it is not dry at all. My lips felt moisturized throughout the day. The shade i got is almost the same as my lip color, as you guys can see in the swatch.I would definitely purchase the other colors now.I would definitely recommend it.You guys should try it yourself .

You might like it if..

You want non transferable color.
You want your lipstick to last long.
You don't want intense color.
You want your lipstick to be  moisturizing.


You might not like it if...

You want a dark color just like the tube.
You want SPF in your lipstick.
You Prefer shiny finish.

My Rating 5 out of 5.


LOVE
Mariam Haq

No comments:

Post a Comment