Monday, April 28, 2014

REVIEW: Garnier Pure Pimple Control Pen



What Garnier Claims:
Is Garnier Pure pimple control pen right for me? Yes, if your skin is prone to pimples and if you are looking for an effective and targeted action.Works on the pimple from the 1st application.

How is it different?
Garnier Pure pimple control pen has been specifically designed to work on pimples from their first appearance and to ensure you recover pure, clear skin as soon as possible. It comes in a convenient, small tube you can carry around wherever you go.

How does it work?
Its gel formula covers and isolates the pimple, diffusing its active ingredients for a complete action.
As astringent agent to dry the pimple.
Salicylic acid to purify deep down where the pimple starts.


My Thoughts:
I have oily to combination skin and i have been using this product for a few years.It won’t work well for many people who have a lot of pimples or a severe acne problem, but it works fine for my skin type. I use this pen directly on the pimple as soon as it appears and keep reapplying it until the pimple disappears. The gel feels very soothing on my skin and reduces the redness and the size of the pimple.I find Garnier's Skin products very mild and they work really well for my skin type.My brother has very sensitive skin and it works really well for him too. One thing i don't like about this product is that i have to peel off the dried gel from the pimple before reapplying. sometimes its not a pleasant thing to do. Other than that i am very happy with this gel and i have recommended it to a lot of people.
I want to add few things here from Garnier
Do not share the tube.
Refrain from touching the nozzle.
Do not apply the product with your fingers.
I got mine from Al-Fatah Pakistan and a lot of other stores also carry this product,but if you live in the States you can buy it from Ebay!. I would definitely repurchase it and would recommend it to others as well. This product is very useful and very handy

PROS:

(1)It works really well on all skin types
(2)The consistency is perfect, not runny at all.
(3)It dries out the pimple without leaving a scar.
(4)It works way better if you apply it right after your discover the pimple.

CONS:

(1)It has a really chemical smell.
(2)You have to scrub to remove the dried gel before reapplying.
(3)You cant see the product in the tube.
(4)It tingles for a few seconds.(Some people don't like it but for me its a plus)

MY RATINGS 4.5 OUT OF 5.


LOVE

Mariam Haq


No comments:

Post a Comment