Monday, April 28, 2014

MONDAY MANICURE--ESAY GOING BY SINFUL COLORS- NOTD






"Easy Going" by Sinful Colors! Absolutely gorgeous milky peachy pink with a strong white undertone to it. One of those classic, nude shades that is appropriate for any event in life, goes on beautifully, and lasts. I love the opaqueness of it. Can't say enough good things about this polish! I need two coats to make it work for me. I am absolutely in love with this color! I am wearing it on my nails right now and love it,not streaky in my opinion and goes on smoothly. It is a perfect girly classy color in my opinion. It's a dupe for one of my all-time favorite polishes Essie "Fiji". I got mine from Walgreen for 1.99 $ LINK! You cannot beat the price for sinful Colors polish :)

Mariam Umer

No comments:

Post a Comment