Monday, August 18, 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello Guys!

I love ready and watching Tag posts and videos. They are so much fun. I did few of them on my old blog which is unfortunately no longer working. My friend Hera did one last month, I suggest you all to check her BLOG out, and she is super creative with hair styling. So I decided to do that one too. 
Let’s jump right into it!

1. Name a beauty routine you hardly do.
I hate wearing sunscreen and I always forget to moisturize my lips before applying lipstick.

2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
I wash my brushes every two to three weeks.

3. How long do you wear chipped nail varnish?
Ah! I am very lazy with removing my nail polish. I would say 1 week hehe.

4. How often do you buy/replace a beauty item or nail polish, if you need it? 
I always have a backup of my favorite beauty and bath products.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I hate wearing sunscreen and I avoid wearing it intentionally which is very bad. I know!! :(.

6. Name something (non-beauty) thing that you tend to put off all the time.
That's easy... I hate confrontations.

7. When going out somewhere do you keep getting ready until the last-minute? 
It really depends on where I am going, as I can get ready in a few minutes. But! Recently after getting married I can get ready in 40 minutes that includes taking shower, getting dressed, makeup, scarf and accessories.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Not really, I am a big spender.

9. How organized is your make up and nail polish collection?
It’s pretty organized. Everything is properly placed and I put things back on the right place.

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Oh My Goodness! I was out of the blogging world for more than 13 months i.e. my old blog www.glittergossip.com. For some reason that blog is not working anymore. So I made a new one :). I was getting married; I was not able to give full attention to my Old blog. But now I am back in a full swing.

Hope you enjoyed this tag. I am tagging all of you. Leave your feed back in comment box below or if you create a post on this then don't forget to share the link below I would love to see your answers :)

Love
Mariam Haq

2 comments: