Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sephora,Betsy Johnson,Abercrombie & Fitch + A little Ramble :)

Hey Guys!
 This is a bit of a compilation post. Rather than making a mini different posts about my weekend and the stuff i bought or currently loving i put them all in one post.

I have been debating on buying a clarisonic mia for few months now, this Saturday i woke up and went on Sephora's website and Finally ordered one for myself  so now i am waiting for my parcel very patiently.. you guys cannot imagine how much excited i am right now 
other then that i bought this perfume from sephora last week it was total a spur-of-the-moment decision.



Betsy Johnson's Too Too
Check this out yourself isn't it the cutest perfume bottle you have ever seen. A perfume bottle wearing too too it was love at first sight i had to have that prettiness on my vanity so i got the 1.7 ml one for 31$ LINK!.. it has very sweet scent which i like but i m not very crazy abot it either,
Would I Wear it? "Yes".. Would I Repurchase It? "NO".

The Other perfume which i am absolutely loving and lusting over is FIERCE By Abercrombie & Fitch Link!


It is Heaven in a bottle. My brother has it and i just love it. My brother and i both are nuts about perfumes we both have a huge collection of perfumes and recently i have been wanting to wear this men cologne CAN YOU GUYS BELEIVE IT? i know me neither. I have already wore it a few times before going to bed hehe (Dont tell my brother)  ;). I am thinking about getting one for my fiance as well..I am very bad at describing scents. I either love them or hate them but i cannot describe them lol. Anyways what do you guys think about the bottle do let me know in the comment below *wink wink*

I have been using new makeup wipes which i got accidentally from Wallgreens Link! because i was in a hurry and i thought they were from Garnier because of the color Anyways i end up loving Them more then the Garnier ones.


These wipes are really amazing for removing makeup. They make my skin very clean and refreshed. Formula is very light, It almost felt like you are cleaning your face with the water. I have not tried to remove any waterproof makeup with it. But it does its job pretty well. These wipes reminds me of the ones i used to buy from Makro on Link Road Lahore. They were the Bomb. I got my whole family hooked on those. I would definitely make a blog post about them when i would be back in Lahore because i think every one should use those they were cheap and Awesome Trust me!.. Yeah so these Absolute ones have 3 different smells or types, Green Tea,Cucumber and Lemon mine is green tea one and i am absolutely loving them i think you should give them a try too :)
Yeah so that was all the little products update and my ramble. Have you guys tried any of these products? what do you think Do let me know.. 

Mariam Haq



No comments:

Post a Comment