Wednesday, September 3, 2014

L'OREAL ELVIVE TOTAL REPAIR SHAMPOO+ CONDITIONER - REVIEW




WHAT L'OREAL CLAIMS:

 New L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo is specially designed to repair damaged, devitalized hair cell after cell, without weighing down. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo is specifically designed for damaged and devitalized hair. This shampoo repairs the hair without weighing it down. The formula includes pro-keratin and ceramide, which restore the hair fiber, making it stronger and silky to touch with a healthy shine. Suitable for hair damaged by heat or color.





My Thoughts:

This shampoo works wonders for some but not for others. Me and my two other cousins started using it together and none of us liked it. It made our hair dry and frizzy. Our hair fall increased and it made our scalps dry/itchy. Although it lacks sulfates, it contains substitute chemicals which can actually cause more irritation (just for the lathering effect). My scalp has been irritated and itchy. Very annoying.

This weighed my hair down and left the scalp feeling greasy and gross! As someone who hates the feeling of any excess product in her hair, I was not a happy camper. I also know it was the shampoo that did this because I just washed with my regular shampoo and I was all good again!
I have always been sceptical about such damage repair shampoos working. But, I'm human, so I still keep trying and trying different things for my hair. After shampooing my hair it felt very rough; I would understand if it were a clarifying shampoo, but its a moisturising shampoo. The conditioner is good though and it smells nice but the smell doesn't last long.
Also, make sure you click the cap fully closed or the product will ooze out all over.
i got mine from Al-fateh but you can also get these online from these sites.

LINK!

LINK!

I am not at all impressed with this shampoo and conditioner and I will never gonna purchase it again for me n my cousins it was a totall waste of money n a lot of good hair days 


LOVE
Mariam Haq

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness its not just me then! I had major issues with this EXACT shampoo!

    ReplyDelete